Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Story behind Cd




Some of you have asked how I came up with the idea of the CD. 5 years ago, my sister planned to have a baby but was really worried about her 2 Goldens. I started searching for sounds that would help her dogs. I didn't find anything out there, someone in New Zealand suggested I create it. With my background in acting and modeling I know a few sound engineers so I contacted one and we did a casting of babies! At first I just shared it with friends and family, but the demand became so huge that I decided to share it with the rest of the world. Especially, after discovering I was pregnant last year with my first baby. Fred, Pasha and I had been alone for many years and now my husband and I were having a baby. We needed get them ready for real. Not just playing the CD to test out. I can say that they were ready and actually very protective of Antonio! That is why I know it works, first hand!

No comments: