Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ahhh Fall is almost here!


Hi Everybody, well the cool is in the air and all the animals are feeling it for sure!!! Lots of new babies on the way too. We are excited to say sale are great, lots of new mommies and daddies getting their pets ready. That is why we are here, to help prepare all pets for the new baby!

I wanted to share the latest picture of my two buddies, Fred the chihuahua and Antonio my son! They are fast friends and adapted great to each other!

So I am or should I say we are the greatest success story!! Love to hear your stories too. We will be having a new image soon as well. Well have a great Fall everybody. Email me at kristen@babysounds4pets.com


We will also be introducing some new services and flower essences very soon. We realize it isn't easy on your own so we will be doing one on one consultations over the phone to help your pets and you adapt beautifully!

Thanks for all your support everybody! All our best at Baby Sounds for Pets

Kristen Overdurf Abud

No comments: