Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Bytes event in Manhattan Success!

Hi Everybody,

It was so exciting meeting all the new mommies to be at the Baby Bytes event in Manhattan on the 11th. Good luck to you all on your new babies! We are here for you if you have any questions for your pets as well. Please feel free to email me at kristen@babysounds4pets.com

I forgot to tell some of you that were interested in the CD we sell it at Puppy Loft on 26th st at 8th ave.

I am also going to be doing One On One Consultations over the phone for anyone that needs a little extra help getting kitty or fido ready. We are offering a special rate for those of you I met at the event just remind me about the show special!!!

Flower Essences for pets! A lot of you were interested in the flower essences that help pets with acceptance and jealousy! My Chihuahua loved them after Antonio came. Any pet that is nervous needs them to help adjust to the big change in his life. We will have them soon! They are vinegar based not alcohol and go right in their water!

Again, great meeting you all!!!

No comments: