Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Great review from The Swanky Pup on line!


March 25, 2009

Help your pet adjust to a new  baby

When I was pregnant with my first son, one of my biggest fears was how my dog Maggie would react when I brought my newborn home. As dogs are extremely sensitive to noise, I knew it would be a big transition from a normally quiet house to one with lots of crying and other baby sounds. Though Maggie did well after a period of time, I wish that Baby Sounds for Pets was around then to help me with this transition. 

Baby Sounds for Pets is the first Cd to help prepare your pets for a new baby. The CD features several different baby sounds including crying, cooing, gurgling, baby talk, laughing and even temper tantrums! By playing this Cd for your pets before you bring your new baby home, you help your pet to recognize and get used to these new sounds easing their anxiety encouraging acceptance, and helping your family adjust. Pets are typically curious and seek attention, and by helping them get used to these sounds you give them a head start to helping your pet adapt.

Check out this great tool and listen to some samples online. you can purchase the CD or can download individual files (or the entire CD) on i Tunes, too. 

No comments: